music Player goes here
[ ]
❤ Her Diary, Her Stories ❤







✈ Syahira Sayang
✹ Kak Lina Cantik
O Hany Gwiyomi
☂ Kak Tipah
✿ Syahira Sayang
+
+

2.0.1.4 ON Thursday 2 January 2014 AT 01:25
Hi! Assalamualaikum bloggers! Second day of 2014. Who still miss 2013? I do! Huhu :p Guys! I'm going to a boarding school this eighth of January. So, this first post for 2014 might be my goodbye! =) Who loves me? Say yeah! Say yeah! ((Dah kenapa pulak jadi G.D)) Hehe =) Actually, I'm so nervous and also so excited, would ou guyswait for my video before I go to my school. Hope I will be able to make it soon, hope so =( 

I will publish in my facebook and also in this blog =) Wish me luck. Actually, I still think I'm a 12 years old girl. but now, I'm a 13 years old kid. PFFTT! That's awkward when someone asked me

"How old are you, Azwa?"

"13 aunty/uncle/bro/sis/Madam/Mr/Miss"

Can you imagine that? Hope no one won't ask me my age cause I might be telling em I'm 12. Shees. Haha.



0 CHEONSA