music Player goes here
[ ]
❤ Her Diary, Her Stories ❤







✈ Syahira Sayang
✹ Kak Lina Cantik
O Hany Gwiyomi
☂ Kak Tipah
✿ Syahira Sayang
+
+

D.I.Y part three! ON Sunday 5 January 2014 AT 22:17
Assalamualaikum! Hi guys, AGAIN! You guys must be wondering, why I'm so eager in posting D.I.Y because it's almost the same like D.O ❤ I JUST WANNA HELP OTHERS ((Cliche)) Now, this time is for our mug! This one is easy peasy lemon squeezy! You can use it for Valentine ((Non-Muslim only)), Mpther's Day and birthday! What can I say, even playschool kids can do itlah! Palli-palli! Try!



1. Take a plain mug Any colour will do, pink, blue, white but not black -_-

2. A must for a girl to have at least one Sharpie. I got black and blue one only ((Formal Colour)) Sobsob! But, I'm sure most of you got a palette of Sharpie at home. Mnd giving me some ((Watta?!)) Take your Sharpie and write anything you want, example on the pic! Also can draw Spongebob, hearts
      

And so onnnnn!

3. Wrap your mug, pack it and give to your loved one ((Also can be used your own))

Easy,huh? Now trylah! Whatchaa waiting?!Bye! Assalamualaikum


Writer,

Lambretta 

P/S: I heart D.O so muchmuchmuchmuch ❤ ❤ ❤ 






0 CHEONSA